Building Your Brand With Promotional Products
It’s all about the brand… it takes 7-10 exposures to your brand for someone to recognize it. One of the most effective ways to show your brand is through promotional products.
There are many people in our business who are happy to have you order from a catalog or a website. We at PromoPros are different. We pride ourselves on providing above and beyond service to every client in every interaction. Let us know what event you have coming up, or what marketing challenge you face, and we will use our out-of-the-box thinking to give you unique ideas, employing custom research of products to solve your unique problems. Let us show you what we can do. Contact us today!!
Since promotional products can be used alone, or integrated with other media, there are virtually limitless ways to use them. Popular programs cited most often by industry counselors (called distributors) are business gifts, employee recognition and reward, orientation programs, corporate communications, and at tradeshows to generate booth traffic. They’re also effective for dealer/distribution programs, co-op programs, company stores, generating new customers or new accounts, nonprofit fundraising, public awareness campaigns and for promotion of brand awareness and brand loyalty. Other uses include employee incentive programs, new product or service introduction and marketing research for survey and focus group participants.
A survey done by the Advertising Specialty Institute in 2016 showed that promotional products were the most effective tools in making your brand memorable, with the lowest cost per impression when compared to any other kind of advertisement. It’s the biggest bang for your buck! Below is a summary of the conclusions of the study. Click here to see the entire study.
- Instant Recall: More than 8 out of 10 (85%) respondents remembered the advertisers of the promotional products they’re received.
- Very Impressionable: 42% of respondents had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item. And nearly a quarter (24%) said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
- It’s All Business: Before receiving the promotional products, about half of the consumers had done business with the advertiser (55%). After receiving the promotional products, 85% did business with the advertiser.
- Pens + Impressions = Best Value: The cost per impression is less than 1/10th of a cent in the U.S.
- User-Friendly: The majority (81%) of promotional products were kept because they were considered useful.
- Staying Power: Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products, six in 10 keep them for up to two years, and about half (53%) use a promo item at least once a week or more often.
- Bag It!: Bags generate more impressions in the U.S. than any other promotional item. 50% of U.S. consumers own promotional bags.
- Most Impressive: The average CPI of an advertising specialty item is $0.7; as a result, marketers get a more favorable return on investment from advertising specialties than nearly any other popular advertising media such as television, magazines and newspapers.
- More Good News: The cost for advertising specialties is not expected to increase markedly in the next few years, making them a more stable, reliable and innovative way for advertisers to reach consumers.
Specialized Value-Add Services
Some people in our industry are “order takers”. They wait for you to call, to identify a specific item and then they write it down, look up who to call, and order the requested item. We rarely find ourselves in this position, believing we are in the solution business. That’s not to say that we won’t sell you products, just that we will be considering the total picture, creating a solution for your specific needs.
Our clients come to us for services such as the creation of corporate identity (logo design and other design work) and marketing consultation. The culmination of which is a definitive and unique branding solution for each company, including employee-incentives for safety, performance, and longevity, as well as gifts and customer-attractive products, enhancing our clients’ name recognition with their current and potential customers.
Whether it’s a comprehensive campaign entailing logo and brochure creation, safety and longevity programs, logo’d shirts and office tools from pens to mouse pads, or special gifts for valued employees or customers, such as leather portfolios, customized chocolate or crystal awards etched with recognition, the associates at PromoPros are dedicated to finding the perfect solution for your event, or the comprehensive campaign that will meet your marketing goals, timeframe and budget.